- Wet concrete after rainfall: Childhood, and skipping from my bus stop down the street to my Long Island home.
- Dior J'adore: A trip to Sephora with my best friend. It was the first time I fell in love with a luxury fragrance and I felt extra pretentious that day. Still my favorite.
- Samosas: Home, and my grandma and grandpa teaching me how to perfectly fold a samosa sheet at the breakfast table.
- Rose candy: Childhood, when my nana used to bring me these rose-flavored treats anytime she visited the U.S. from Pakistan.
- Sweet almond oil: This specific scent reminds me of the exact moment as a 17-year-old that I felt beautiful in my own skin for the very first time. Sparked a love for essential oils and massage therapy.
The #100daychallenge writing series is my way of holding my right brain accountable for all the brain fog in hopes that I'll learn to creatively organize my thoughts and learn something(s) new about myself in the process. The challenge includes prompts from the San Francisco Writers' Grotto's642 Things to Write About. You can also follow my #100daychallenge here.