As blue as...
- Neptune and its slushy, gaseous atmosphere
- a magnificent sapphire prized by generations of kings
- a hot, electric flame, chemically confused and ready to burn
- an arctic blast, her eyes pierced right through me
- the familiar wool sweater he wore each winter
- limbs losing all sense of life
The #100daychallenge writing series is my way of holding my right brain accountable for all the brain fog in hopes that I'll learn to creatively organize my thoughts and learn something(s) new about myself in the process. The challenge includes prompts from the San Francisco Writers' Grotto's642 Things to Write About. You can also follow my #100daychallenge here.