I kicked off 2018 with a commitment to read 100 books as part of my Goodreads 2018 Reading Challenge. But with a new writing challenge and dedicated podcasts, I’ve realized I’ll need to tone it down a bit. So: 50 books! Here's the beginning of my list, which I'll be updating every now and then.
Books I've completed are in bold. You can see I'm a bit behind...
50 books I'm reading in 2018
- Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- Fire and Fury by Michael Wolff
- Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- The Last Black Unicorn by Tiffany Haddish
- The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer
- Nejma by Nayyirah Waheed
- Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri
- The Intuitionist by Colson Whitehead
- Sea Prayer by Khalid Hosseini
- through 100: TBA
Let me know if you have any suggestions! And feel free to add me on Goodreads.